The zoo has a new penguin exhibit. It was really fun to be up close to the penguins. They are so cute and I love the way they walk. We could watch them swim, the glass is from top to bottom so that you can see the penguins on land and in the water.
Dustin with his not so good for you energy drink and his famous look. Is this the Magnum look?
Mellisa and Dustin in the bubble. There are 2 bubbles were you can see the penguins swimming.

Lazy Lions.

Snow leopard

The tigers were up and moving around.





I loved the bears. I could watch them for hours. When we first got there they were far away from us enjoying the sunshine.

But then one of them came over to the window and gave us a show.

He got into the water. We can see the water and the fish through the window. Usually when I go the water is clean and clear but it was a little murky this time.

We watched the bear try and catch some fish that were swimming around.
He was just sitting there.
Then he had a big itch. He was splashing around and trying to itch his back on the glass. I think he thought Dustin could get his itch for him. He was just huge. It doesn't look like it here but when he stands up straight.....very intimidating. His paws were the size of frying pans.

Doug got a video of him splashing around.

Walking around to look at all the other animals.
We saw the zoo keeper feeding the wolves.


Dustin looks like he is behind glass. ha ha
This guy was very friendly. He liked the attention he got from everyone. He even tried to give Dustin a kiss. Really cute.
This little monkey liked Dustin too.

The gorillas are usually very fun to watch but when we got there it looked like it was their nap time.


The elephant in the back ground was doing a little dance. It looked like he was rehearsing his dance for the next show.

So wrinkly.









Dustin learning how to milk a cow.
Mellisa in a turtle shell.
These flamingos were cute. When their heads were together they looked like a heart. I took a picture of that but it didn't turn out.


This is a picture more for Brian and Brendin. We went through the rain forest and my camera foged up so I didn't get very may pictures. I love the brighly colored tree frogs, bright red, blue, and yellow but no pictures of them. I really don't like snakes but I am fine if they are behind glass.
Snow leopard
I loved the bears. I could watch them for hours. When we first got there they were far away from us enjoying the sunshine.
But then one of them came over to the window and gave us a show.
He got into the water. We can see the water and the fish through the window. Usually when I go the water is clean and clear but it was a little murky this time.
We watched the bear try and catch some fish that were swimming around.

Doug got a video of him splashing around.
Walking around to look at all the other animals.


Dustin looks like he is behind glass. ha ha
The gorillas are usually very fun to watch but when we got there it looked like it was their nap time.
The elephant in the back ground was doing a little dance. It looked like he was rehearsing his dance for the next show.
Dustin learning how to milk a cow.
This is a picture more for Brian and Brendin. We went through the rain forest and my camera foged up so I didn't get very may pictures. I love the brighly colored tree frogs, bright red, blue, and yellow but no pictures of them. I really don't like snakes but I am fine if they are behind glass.








No comments:
Post a Comment