The weather was kind of cold and cloudy until the very last day and by then our family and Craig's family were the only ones left at the Leonard's house. I took a lot of pictures and have the majority of them on facebook and the rest on my computer. I didn't take any pictures at the parade. I forgot my camera can you believe that? We went to church and then straight to the parade. I think we were the nicest looking group at the parade but it was really uncomfortable sitting in a tight skirt. ha ha
Madison Leonard was in the parade for winning the Distinguished Young Woman award and Paul and Denise drove the car that she sat in. We had a fun time cheering her on as she drove by. Each family took turns cooking dinner, lunch, and breakfast. So you could say we ate very well all week. We had fun visiting. Some of the boys went shooting on a couple of the days. On the 4th we all went out side to watched the fire works from the Leonard's back yard. It was so nice before the fireworks even started there were a lot of boats on the lake with their colored lights reflecting on the water it looked like a fairy tail, a bunch of little fairy's or fire flies all over the lake. The fireworks were really good and so close.

Stacy made this amazing cake. It even tasted as good as it looked.

Talent night. Everyone took turns for an impromptu performance. It all started with everyone wanting to hear Madison sing her song from the competition, then we got Mallory to sing, she did her impression of Judy Garland with a song from the wizard of oz. John sang a cute song he wrote for Caitlin, Craig and his boys sang together, Doug and brothers and cousin, Stacy did a funny talent were she played the piano laying down on the chair with her hands crossed on the keyboard and played a pretty song. You had to be there. I am sure I am leaving some one out.

2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love seeing the all the photos! What a great place for a party!
some great pics! you are a great family historian!
Post a Comment