Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Utah Wedding

My pictures are all out of order and I see that I have 2 of some pictures. What can you do?
anyway this is a picture of my brother Jared and I and my aunt Darleen next to Jared and Tinka next to me.
May 12-15th we went to Utah for Trey and Mary's wedding. We stayed with my brother Jared and his family and had a nice visit with them. When I arrived at Jared's house my aunt Darleen and my moms best friend Tinka were there waiting for me. Tinka was my moms best friend from 3rd grade through High school . We had a nice visit and we shared stories and pictures. I remember my mom talking about Tinka through the years but I never met her before. I was glad I had the chance to meet her. Stephanie had to go to New York on the 13th and I was able to take her to the air port and visit with her. Before arriving at the air port Stephanie treated me to lunch at a fun little shopping village. It was nice to hang out with her for a little while and visit. Devin and Becca came down for Treys wedding and stayed with us at Jared's. It was really nice to see them and hang out for a little while. One of the days we hung out at Temple Square before going to a reception dinner. I had fun taking pictures and we visited the new church history library and did tourist things.






























































Trey's sisters waiting for Trey and Marry to come out from the Temple for pictures.

















Devin's hand. Waiting to cross the street from the temple to go to our car.

Cute Becca and Devin. So fun to hang out with these two.

































Treys hands and Marys bouquet










I have 4 of the same picture just processed a different way. I can't decide which one I like better.
Most all of the pictures that I took of them coming out of the Temple were blurry.





















Kelly and Sean.

Megan and her son.



Paul and the girls



I loved Marys dress and the detail in the back.




































The car we rented. Big gas hog.





Devin and Becca off to Idaho for another wedding.









I asked my brother Jared to show me my moms acordian so I could take pictures of it. I remember the first time my mom brought out her acordian. I was about 10 . She took it out of the case and straped it on and started playing. Jared and I were shocked. We had no idea she new how to play it. She was good too. We were so supprised to find out something cool about our mom. Such a good memorie.I am so glad that I have pictures of it now.










1 comment:

Sarchet Family said...

Great photos! I am glad to see the wedding went well.