
I had a nice visit with my brother Jared and his family. The first morning that I was there I woke up really early in the morning and thought I would go out side and practice taking pictures for something to do until everyone woke up for the day.
I liked the yellow milk cans they were really cool looking.
They had some really pretty flowers in there back yard.
I love the mountains.


Jake found a tarantula on the window. I took a picture for Brian because I know he would like to see it. Brian asked me why I did not bring it home with me.... I wonder? yikes. I was just glad it was on the out side and not the inside.

It was as big as Jake hand.
The girls and I went to the Springville art museum. It was very nice and they had a sculptural garden in the back. It was very peaceful and lovely place to be.




On the way to taking me to the airport we stopped in Salt Lake and went through the art museum and then quickly walked through Temple Square. I took a few pictures and Jared helped me with my lighting. He also taught me a few things about my camera while I was there. It is nice to learn something new. I have a lot to learn still. I realised that I did not get a picture of Jonah. He tried out for a play and got one of the lead rolls. He finds out this week which one he will be. Jake did not like me taking his picture he would close his eyes so that I would not get a good picture of him. ha ha. Funny kid. Eileen is going to BYU this year. It was nice to hang out with here. She is so busy, it was nice that she took the time to visit. I also didn't get any pictures of Jared's reef tanks. He has 2 salt water fish and reef tanks. They are really cool looking. After Tommy's wedding he picked me up from the Temple and we went over to one of the big fish stores in the area. It was fun to see all of the cool fish and just spend time with my brother.
I liked the yellow milk cans they were really cool looking.
They had some really pretty flowers in there back yard.
I love the mountains.

Jake found a tarantula on the window. I took a picture for Brian because I know he would like to see it. Brian asked me why I did not bring it home with me.... I wonder? yikes. I was just glad it was on the out side and not the inside.

It was as big as Jake hand.
The girls and I went to the Springville art museum. It was very nice and they had a sculptural garden in the back. It was very peaceful and lovely place to be.



On the way to taking me to the airport we stopped in Salt Lake and went through the art museum and then quickly walked through Temple Square. I took a few pictures and Jared helped me with my lighting. He also taught me a few things about my camera while I was there. It is nice to learn something new. I have a lot to learn still. I realised that I did not get a picture of Jonah. He tried out for a play and got one of the lead rolls. He finds out this week which one he will be. Jake did not like me taking his picture he would close his eyes so that I would not get a good picture of him. ha ha. Funny kid. Eileen is going to BYU this year. It was nice to hang out with here. She is so busy, it was nice that she took the time to visit. I also didn't get any pictures of Jared's reef tanks. He has 2 salt water fish and reef tanks. They are really cool looking. After Tommy's wedding he picked me up from the Temple and we went over to one of the big fish stores in the area. It was fun to see all of the cool fish and just spend time with my brother.







No comments:
Post a Comment