Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Doug

Doug's Brother and his family came to town so we decided to have a birthday party for Doug a week early. Dustin and Brendin made a birthday greeting with side walk chalk. Brendin mad Doug a handy cap parking area down were Doug parks his cars.





Brendin made his Joly good chocolate sauce for the Ice cream mud pie.



I made cup cakes and mud pie. This is supposed to look like a golf club. The picture was taken at the wrong angle. I did have people ask me what it was supposed to be (te he), but there were those people who figured it out on there own.





Cheryl helping me out.





Doug waiting to blow out his candles








Family photo





































Trick candles







He could not blow them all out they kept relighting, all 50 of them


now everyone is trying to help blow them out




finally had to take them out and put them in a glass of water to get them out. The funny thing was I had no idea that I bought trick candles in the first place so it was just as much a surprise to me as it was to Doug.



We had a nice dinner






visited




It had been a really nice and sunny day and the evening was just right.






Jory, Stacy's oldest boy











opening gifts. Craig bought Doug slow rolling golf balls now that he is 50





















































Ryan and his oldest boy







Stacy's youngest boy. He smiles all the time.

No comments: